|シェゾ・ウィグィィ (Shezo Weg'i~)|
Schezo, as he appears in Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary.
|First appearance||Madou Monogatari|
|Latest appearance||Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary|
|Voice actor (Japanese)||Masakazu Morita (Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary - present)|
Schezo Wegey is a dark wizard who possesses ancient magic and wields the Dark Sword. He first appears in Madou Monogatari 2, where he tries to obtain Arle's magic power, but fails. In the PC98 version, when he is decapitated his head continues to fight. In the Gamegear version, he appears again later, and helps before you fight Satan.
Because he often says "I want you!!" when he really wants one's magical powers(except on one occasion in Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary when he says "I want you!" on purpose since he found Dongurigaeru cute), he is often mistaken for a pervert. In Madou Monogatari: ARS and Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon he has to fight against his doppelganger, Doppelganger Schezo.
While Schezo is not as popular as Arle and Rulue with spin-offs, he did star in his own Madou game called Madou Monogatari: Tower of the Magician, where he, Witch and Tenori Zoh all set out on a dungeon crawling adventure of their own.
In Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and Kirby's Avalanche, Sir Ffuzzy Logik and Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright use his AI.
In Puyo Puyo 7, Schezo is the only of 3 characters to have a unique henshin animation - his chibi and deka animations are both exclusive to the mode. However, as a cost, Schezo has only one sprite, and the only difference between the first and second animations is how he tilts his sword.
- Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon
- Puyo Puyo
- Puyo Puyo TSU
- Puyo Puyo SUN
- Puyo Puyo~n
- Minna de Puyo Puyo
- Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary
- Puyo Puyo 7
- Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary
- Puyo Puyo Box
- Rulue's Spring Break
- Madou Monogatari 2
- Madou Monogatari: ARS
- Madou Monogatari: Genesis
- Madoh Monogatari
- Madou Monogatari: Tower of the Magician
- Madou Monogatari: The Final Exam
- Arle's Adventure
- Puyo Puyo DA!
Character specific mechanics
Puyo Puyo~n Super Attack
- Areia-do Special
- All puyos along the X that spans the bottom half of the screen (from (1,1) to (6,6), and from (1,6) to (6,1), and all attached puyos (attached to one of the puyos along that X), are removed.
- In the original MSX2 version of Madou Monogatari, Schezo had no name and was simply called "The Mage" in-game.